Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunday cook

I finally am able to egg tonight. Cheddar Brats, mango habenero brats and onions simmering In beer. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Comments

• Kevin, that sounds good!  We just got back from supper with my Mom.  I took her to Buddy's Pizza and it was as good as I remember!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,088
    what part of MI? my pops is from Allen park, Detroit before that, but his grandma's house was torn down when the freeway was built and they moved.
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,983
    I like me some brats!! Are the toothpicks just to help identify the different kinds of brats?

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • BYS1981 said:
    what part of MI? my pops is from Allen park, Detroit before that, but his grandma's house was torn down when the freeway was built and they moved.
    I live in Flint, but we visit my Mom in Livonia quite often.  Buddy's Pizza in Livonia has got the deep dish pie to die for!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• @mattman3969.  yes, the toothpicks are in the hot ones, and let me tell you, the mango habenero ones made me sweat a little.
  • HNLHNL Posts: 31
    Looks good and Go Green!