Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

No Egg on the trip, but still a awesome vacation.

ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 1,929
edited July 2013 in Off Topic
I forget how much my wife feels that is necessary to pack when going out of town, so it was either take the crib/bed for the baby or the Egg.  Obviously she won that argument. Took about 12 lbs of pulled pork down with us but the food isn't the star of this trip.

Celebrated a couple of birthdays while on the lake, my son turned 8, my daughter turned one and my nephew turned 5.

Great week, just wish I would have had the egg with me.
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments