Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Missing my egg!

Options
So the family and I are on vacation in the big capital of Newfoundland St. John's for 2 weeks and man I miss the egg.However we did see some humpback whales to occupy my mind:)

Anybody else ever miss there eggs or am I losing my marbles?
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Seriously? I haven't used mine in at least five weeks. Was out of town for two of those. Didn't miss it at all. Been back for a couple of weeks and still haven't used it. Happens more and more, the longer I own my egg. I like my egg, but it's just a grill, ya know? 
    I'm sure I am the only one who will post such a response, but I don't consider myself an egghead - just a guy with an egg.
    Hope you're enjoying Newfoundland! :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    Live in NL just touring around the island.love it here!!!
    Just sick of the parents gasser I guess!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Let them know if they had a BGE you would visit a lot more. Have they ever partaken of the fruits of the egg?
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    I hope you don't lose your marbles. That would suck.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013