Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

bobby-flays-barbecue-addiction

Just Watched this show on food channel "an Italian menu". He's using a XLBGE to Grill/smoke some pork loin with pecan chips.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/bobby-flays-barbecue-addiction/index.html
Brampton, Ontario

·

Comments

• TurtleCreekTurtleCreek Posts: 140
    edited July 2013
    I think its funny how he can't say Big Green Egg .... it's his "green ceramic cooker" in episodes i have seen
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,301

I think its funny how he can't say Big Green Egg .... it's his "green ceramic cooker" in episodes i have seen

You'd think they would license with him. It would increase exposure and sales.
    ·
  • ReldtiCDNReldtiCDN Posts: 142
    edited July 2013
    I noticed that also. I think they use a new egg every show as it looks so clean.
    Brampton, Ontario

·
  • We made the potato salad and corn from his brisket show and they were great.
    ·
  • He's sponsored by webber and Viking so I'm guessing that as the issue with why he does not use BGE brand name on the shows.

·
  • Mama RoneckMama Roneck Posts: 356

He's sponsored by webber and Viking so I'm guessing that as the issue with why he does not use BGE brand name on the shows.
    But on almost every show, he expresses his preference for the egg and uses choice adjectives to describe it.  Watched the prime rib episode yesterday morning.  He never uses a drip pan but the inside is always spotless.  I wish I had Food Network interns working at my house!
    Mamaroneck
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,988
    on Twitter he calls it by name, just not in the show.
    ·