Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

HOT HOT HOT

Options
I live in northern California and the temperature is 101 degrees at 1:45 pm. Don't believe their will be very many people firing up a grill or a green egg this 4th of july. We are in the middle of a heat wave and its suppose to be 105 the fourth. LOL

Comments

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options

Oh, I'm sorry.  I thought this was a thread about Buster Poindexter.

Flint, Michigan
  • tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    Options
    I don't have a y sympathy for y'all. It's usually 105 in Texas this week with high humidity!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Wahhhhh! :((
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    When I was growing up our dads made us soak our skiveys in turpentine, set them on fire and then dance on the burning hot lump... We were a human thermapen, and we liked it.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Options
    101? I only fire up my wok when it gets to 105.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Perfect time to fire up the Egg.  Better than using the oven and putting an even bigger strain on the A/C  Just make sure you add extra ice to your adult beverage.