Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's your occupation?

Comments

• JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,567
    bakoque said:
    Own and operate a printing company.
    Large format like Heidelbergs etc? I sell Printing equipment.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • fiver29fiver29 Posts: 419
    Drug dealer.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

·
  • JenGangJenGang Posts: 87

"Member Advisor" at a local credit union.  That means I do everything from deposits to underwriting mortgages and am underpaid to do so since we are a non-profit.  And oddly enough I love it most days. 

:)

Jen

Lakeville, MN

·
  • Hated government type. In my real life, servant to God, husband to Wilma and Dad to two daughters (18 & 4). Not much spare time, but I multi-task when I Egg and spend time with my family.
    Still a hated government type.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • As my wife says - "I am one of those". I work in HR
    2 Large Eggs and no chickens. How's that work? :)
    ·
  • BayaradBayarad Posts: 281
    Attorney! Mostly criminal defense, civil rights, employment discrimination, and family/matrimonial law! Go ahead, start up with the lawyer jokes!!!
    ·
  • I can't believe I'm the only person on here who keeps the lights on selling discontinued work pants. Weird.

·
  • FortodayFortoday Posts: 94
    I retired two years ago. Just living the dream
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,806
    So are you still an "Esquire"?

·
  • System administrator for BancorpSouth Insurance.
    ·
  • cbr0011cbr0011 Posts: 85
    Account Manager...yawn
    ·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 576
    Technical Advisor for FedEx Customer Automation in Central Texas. My laptop and Blackberry are my office. Look for me at customers, Starbucks or working from home. 
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • rsmith193rsmith193 Posts: 219
    I'm a Director of Education at vo-tech school during the week and a Competition BBQ head cook on the weekends.
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,391
    Stay at home dad to 2.. 4 years and counting youngest is 1.5.

Finance /business analyst in the past don't miss it a bit.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,806
    edited June 2013
    Chemist, senior analyst, software engineer for corporate IT dept for an environmental analytical chemistry and life sciences lab network.  Been there 23 years.  And I'm only 16....wait, that's my maturity level. 

·
  • BeaumontyBeaumonty Posts: 171
    Attorney. Commercial (patent, business and real estate) and personal injury litigation. The Egg helps me relax.
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 745
    Booze pauper...
    ·
  • YankeeQYankeeQ Posts: 12
    I own an apparel company geared towards custom made Motorsports team uniforms. So if any of you pitmasters out there are looking for some killer team shirts, I'm the man for the job!

Men I love my job!
    Westchester, NY
    LBGE + Guru controller

BBQ & Horsepower = My Life!
    IR-Designs.com
    Facebook/IRDesigns
    ·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 941
    Nerd for a silicon company, chips for cell basestations/networks and shiznit. Like the work, love the folks I work with.  I travel a bunch and it's like a family reunion sometimes. 
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • GadflyGadfly Posts: 120
    Nerd for a silicon company, chips for cell basestations/networks and shiznit. Like the work, love the folks I work with.  I travel a bunch and it's like a family reunion sometimes. 

interesting.

Software architect working for a big software company northwest! Working on networking for more than 20 years.

·
  • rrhogerrrhoger Posts: 1
    Locomotive Engineer
    ·
  • DredgerDredger Posts: 218
    Retired from industrial sales. There are many good reasons that I am a perimeter shopper at the grocery store and that's one of them.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
    ·
  • grege345grege345 Posts: 3,061
    @CAT Seller sell the equipment. I run the equipment. Dozers,hoes mostly. Not the little stuff either.
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,782
    I'm a gas servicemen now. I wasnt able to complete my degree and support myself.

essentially I ensure natural gas is being delivered to customers home' safely.
    ·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 467
    United States Coast Guard Marine Investigator
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 301
    Retired trial lawyer and now, Circuit Court Mediator. 
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191

State Certified Electrical Contractor specializing in electrical infrared scanning and power metering.

·
  • SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 380

USAF contractor/flight instructor and part-time Nebraska Air National Guardsman. 

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

·
  • 2putts4par2putts4par Posts: 34
    Photographer and Web Designer.
    ·