Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Sunday Burgers

GriffinGriffin Posts: 5,684
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum

I gotta say I am pretty impressed with a bunch of cooks on here from this weekend. I don't usually have the time to check out the forum on the weekend, but I did this weekend and y'all were putting out some great food. We didn't do anything fancy or that impressive as Mrs. G was working all weekend at the Dallas Market Show, but we did fire up the Egg for some burgers last night.

Not many more days when we are going to be able to sit on the patio and enjoy a cold beverage. Thankfully we have a huge tree that provides a ton of shade. Here's my ugly mug.

Why not cook the bacon on the Egg?

Simple burgers, nothing fancy. Not even that great a picture, to tell you the truth, but tasty none the less.

Got to thinking last night and so I have a question about lettuce on your burgers. Do you prefer whole lettuce leaves, or do you like to shred them up, or does it even matter to you. When we do burgers, if I'm prepping the veggies, I tend to shred the lettuce up pretty small, when Mrs. G does them, she leaves the whole (pun intended). Just wondering what others preferences are or if you even care.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

Comments