Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Test

Options

Comments

• grillinmike
    Options
    Trying something new. Does it work.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    No. Yes. Who knows? What exactly are you trying?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Trying another one
  • grillinmike
    Options
    Posting a picture
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Okay, yes, it is working. Looks like a beautiful backyard.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Thanks . This is new to me just trying to figure it out
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Once you choose your pic, hover over the small inage and select Insert, then click Delete. You'll be left with a large pic in your post, but not the small one.

Nice place. :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• grillinmike
    Options
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Once you choose your pic, hover over the small inage and select Insert, then click Delete. You'll be left with a large pic in your post, but not the small one.

Nice place. :)
    And Travis will be happy.
    Options
    Did this work
    Yes.
    Thanks learned something new that makes the day better
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    well, it worked, but if you do what I was trying to say, the thumbnail is larger. Folks can still click on it and get the full size pic.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut