Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Small Turkey Breast

Options
bigphil
bigphil Posts: 1,390
Had a small turkey breast in the freezer so i pulled it out yesterday for dinner tonight . Got the LBGE stable @350 dome ci grid for a  raised direct cook. rubbed the breast with some birds and bones by the slabs .Then cubed upped a few red skin potatoes some fresh broccoli along with some red onion and zucchuni hit it all with some tree hugger and butter to place under the turkey breast then onto the grill it went just as my phone rang . Pam calling to tell me orientation for her new job wasn't over .So i grabbed my pizza stone and green feet and made it a raised indirect cook @350 dome .Turkey beast was moist and juicy i always hated white meat till we got the egg now i love it the veggies had a great taste with the tree hugger and juices from the breast dripping into them . i think i'll be buying more of the small breasts for sure 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments