Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

They Just Left & I Miss Them Already.

@Owossoegger had one of his guys pick up my XL & my small in a lift truck to transport to Owosso for tomorrow's cook at the farmer's market. I miss them already. Right now I'm having a PBR for medicinal purposes.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,142
    edited June 2013
    You forgott this at the bottom of your post:

This message is @henapple approved.

Don't forget, this is a requirement anytime someone mentions PBR. [-X
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,585
    Its alright. You'll see them soon enough. Have another PBR!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • caliking said:

Its alright. You'll see them soon enough. Have another PBR!

Wish I could. It's off to Sam's Club. Hopefully the knife work for the prep goes quickly so I can get back to Henapple's Elixir.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    XL and a small = 5 PBR's, take more as needed. Good luck tomorrow I know you'll do great
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Be strong Fred.  Your reunion will be so sweet.  Maybe you could write to them during this time of separation.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,468

Be strong Fred.  Your reunion will be so sweet.  Maybe you could write to them during this time of separation.

I, for one, can not wait for Fred's ode à oeuf.
    ·
  • I'm not poet laureate material, but this comes from the heart:

Sniff! Pfft! Glug, glug, glug. Sniff! "I love you guys!" Pfft! Glug, glug, glug.

·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    I'm not poet laureate material, but this comes from the heart: Sniff! Pfft! Glug, glug, glug. Sniff! "I love you guys!" Pfft! Glug, glug, glug.
    Beautiful.  Simply beautiful !!!!   You take iambic pentameter to a whole new level.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • @fred19flintstone, I felt the same way after he left my house. I had to give her a little rub and tell her ill see her tomorrow
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    @fred19flintstone... hope everyone made it back home safely! Looking forward to seeing a post and pics about your eggperience at the festival.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    I'm not poet laureate material, but this comes from the heart: Sniff! Pfft! Glug, glug, glug. Sniff! "I love you guys!" Pfft! Glug, glug, glug.
    Beautiful.  Simply beautiful !!!!   You take iambic pentameter to a whole new level.

I'm pretty sure this was a barbecue Haiku.  The PBR just made him come up a couple of syllables short.  If he were drinking a good beer he would have 3 more "glug"s and would have nailed it. 

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·