Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cajun Peanuts

Boiled some last year. Anybody want them again. I do them ahead of time and bring a burner to heat them up.
·

Comments

• TheHulkTheHulk Posts: 157
    Poppasam,[p]Heck yeah.
    ·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Poppasam,
    That's a rhetorical question right?[p]If those are basically the same ones you did in Dillard I'd have to go with hell yes as an answer...lol.[p]Looking forward to seeing you and the Mrs. in October and hopefully in Douglas in November.

·
  • OK, I'll bite, Cajun Peanuts??

Chris
    Santa Clara, CA
    (and Tulane alumni...)
    ·
  • Poppasam,
    Originally from SC, so you know I love boiled peanuts. I would be most appreciative if you would share your recipe.
    THANKS!!

·
  • love any nuts
    ·
  • Seriously... are they really boiled peanuts?

Chris
    ·