Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rub & Sauce Exchange - What happens next

Options
cazzy
cazzy Posts: 9,136
Okay, the original thread is too long to ensure messages are well received.

In a few hours, you will receive an e-mail from Elfster letting you know who your recipient will be. Please keep it a secret, I think the mystery of opening your anonymous package will make this more enjoyable.

Product - please remember to send a minimum of $25 worth of product. Pretend you're buying for yourself.

Wish List - If your recipient has a Wish List, please review and respect their wishes, even if they're MSG and Gluten Free. JK :P

Packing - please ensure bottles of sauce are packaged appropriately. One trick I've seen is wrapping it in a few layers of bubble wrap. The last thing we want want is for your recipient to open their package and be greeted by a huge mess. Use plenty of peanuts. Please include a note identifying you (use your forum handle) as their Elfster.

Shipping - Feel free to mail your care package anytime between June 1st and June 28th. The sooner the better as it will allow you to select the slowest and cheapest shipping rate possible.

Reveal - I will make a thread that we can all post pictures of our new goodies for all to see. I expect this to be a very fun thread.

Last but not least, if you're not completely happy with your product, please don't embarrass someone and just be grateful for what you have received. Unless I screw you over, then you're welcome to call me out. That won't happen though, because I promise that you want me to get you. ;)

Big thanks to all participants!!
Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....

Comments