Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Freddie and Gary (Canugghead)

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,969
edited May 2013 in Off Topic

I swear I saw a post that you and Wilma were coming for dinner on Sunday and I had a reply all typed out then I lost it (accursed Windows 8) Cant find it and I'm pulling cilantro leaves of the stem and parsley which is way fruity for me. I went over to my cooking partners house and he is a great chef. He's doing sardines and liver on the egg and he's scared shitless. I've had both before and they are phenomenal.

Anyway, I have a ton of prep left to do and I'm really happy you guys are gonna come. It would probably seem a little weird for Wilma, till I learn her real name but I've been to eggheads houses all over the continent and I think you get it. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Gary, if we get the monsoons predicted for tomorrow you can have a load of sate's and lamb to take home. If you don't show up I'm gonna tell Mary that you were at you were at your secretary's place

Anyway I have to get back to my prep

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• Thanks LS.  I imagine you will see this on your next break or in passing on your way to the beer fridge.  My name is Bob and Wilma is really Patty.

When I was talking about going to your place, she said "Somebody from your Green Egg Forum invited us to supper at their home?"  Yep.  "And you want to go?"  Yep.  "OK." 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,969
    Cool man, You're cooking! What do you drink? We're beer and wine so the liquor stock is hit and miss.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,333
    @LS and @Fred19Flintstone, sorry we have a full agenda with the contractor tomorrow, barring miracle or drastic plan change looks like it's a definite No Go for me [-X   Have Fun, hopefully the thunderstorm will hold off till the fest is over, like couple of years ago.
    canuckland
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 6,517
    edited June 2013

I'm cooking??  :-O

Patty doesn't drink, however...

........................................................................................

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,969
    edited June 2013
    Everything will be ready (for you to cook) when you get here

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Should I bring my lucky squishing spatula or do you have one of those?

• Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 6,517
    edited June 2013

TESTING VIDEO EMBED