Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Red Headed Step Child - Woes of a Medium Owner

When my wife sent on a scavenger hunt Christmas morning leading me to find my brand new Egg strapped into the front seat of her car like a newborn child, I couldn't have been happier.  I've done some of the best cooks of my life ever since.  But I knew early on that I wanted more space; if I only had the large...

After all the talk about the Adjustable Rig, I went onto the site only to find it's not available for the medium :(.  After all the talk about the Baking Steel, I checked out the site this morning hoping this would be the solution to creating a mini Italian style pizza oven inside the Egg, only to find it won't fit :(.  I guess I could cut it down to fit, but I hate the thought of hacking up a brand new piece of equipment.

Had to blow off some steam; it just seems the Medium is limited to accessories, frustrating!  At least I have the option of a Woo and a Wok, can't complain too much, unless the subject of WGWW availability comes up :)

Comments