Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A new home for my Eggs

2»

Comments

• TwoCooksTwoCooks Posts: 35

Great setup!  I want to know once the neighbors got a whiff of this, how many nights have you been able to cook w/o Company!!??!!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,435
    I hate you... Please leave the forum.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,977
    So glad this popped up again. @Griller: what brand doors are those? I'm trying to pick doors etc for a patio and outdoor kitchen I am having built.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • ibandaibanda Posts: 453
    fantastic looking outdoor kitchen!
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
    ·
  • Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 567
    What is the thing between the gasser and the BGE?
    ·
  • GrillmagicGrillmagic Posts: 1,025
    I'm going with WOW! Nice set up...
    ·
  • JaredMDJaredMD Posts: 59
    Wow, that's gorgeous!  The mini looks adorable on its perch :D
    XL BGE - Baltimore, MD
    ·
  • JaredMDJaredMD Posts: 59
    What is the thing between the gasser and the BGE?
    Looks like a (double?) side burner
    XL BGE - Baltimore, MD
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,142
    I don't see what all the fuss is about. Honestly, it's only short of pure awesomeness!!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • bobbymcGbobbymcG Posts: 13
    careful with that lueder top. highly porous. looks quite gorgeous! enjoy it for all of us.
    :)>-
    ·
  • GrillerGriller Posts: 88
    My apologies for my late reply, been away for a bit. (oh wait, it seems like this has been the week of apologies.. :D)

@Caliking - the doors were a generic that I picked up from BBQ Outfitters in Southlake, TX. They're great to work with and will treat you right. 

@Z_Eggineer - JaredMD got it right, it's a DCS double side burner. 

@BobbyMcG - I've already noticed a few little stains here and there popping up on the lueder. It was sealed but I can tell that I will need to be careful or else it may not look right years from now.

I've enjoyed the heck out of it so far. I have my first gathering to cook next week and I'm looking forward to breaking it in (more) with company. 
    ·
  • joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394

Awesome setup!  I am in the process of rebuilding my deck which includes plans for an outdoor kitchen with sink and bar.  I'll post pics once I get the project closer to picture taking time. 

:D

·