Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ABT Sushi Style Eaters UNITE

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just checking to see that I am not alone. Stop me if you have heard this, you are making a mess of ABT's when you run out of bacon, toothpicks, etc. Am I the only one who just grabs those little hunks of peppers, cream cheese, and sausage and pops it in the ol' pie hole. Just checking...

Comments

• CampCook
    Options
    Bullet,
    Actually, we do these on purpose -- a lot. Sort of Naked ABT's For a quicker experience, use hungarians. slice in half and de-seed, fill and grill just until fill melts or peppers show gril marks. Make plenty as they go fast.[p]Here's another using Cubanelas
    cut in half Lengthwise and grill. put in platter, lace with olive oil and lots of diced garlic. Slice lengthwise again. Let it marinate for 10 or 15 minutes. You can't keep them on the plate[p]As with ABT's, the type of pepper is easily varied with great results. Peppers are the greatest experimental food.
    Dave