Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

burnt ends!

on vacation, went to famous daves for lunch and had the burnt ends, they were pretty good!!(so were the 5 beer to wash it all down!!) anyways does any one know how to make them? I heard u do a low and slow brisket,then cut the ends off into cubes, then bbq sauce them and cook in a tin foil pan covered for an hour or so. sound right? or does someone want to share an entire recipe?
·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    Take the whole point off, cube and do as you said. Add any bits that fell off the flat as well. I don't cover the burnt ends pan with foil.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    What kind of pan? Just foil? CI? 
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    Don't think it matters too much. I use a Teflon coated rondeau that I took the handles off. That's just for cleanup. You can go several hours with them.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 454
    cool thanks! LS! =D>
    ·