Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Steak Dinner

steak dinner. ribeyes and filets. grilled corn. asparagus oh yea......i recently hired a sous chef
image.jpg 2.4M
image.jpg 1.5M
image.jpg 2.9M
image.jpg 2.3M
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,207
    Nice meal, pics and puppy.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,147
    yum yum. Did your sous chef prefer the filet or ribeye when you turned your back ;)
    ·
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    sous chef tried to figure out why he was in the lot while the steaks were in the house lol
    ·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 642
    Sous chef needs to sample to make sure the food is ok for the guests! Looks great!
    ·
  • sticks88sticks88 Posts: 94
    Nice fixens...How come the pictures are sideways?

XL BGE and Pellet smoker

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,819
    It is hard to get good help these days - this sous chef has the eye of the tiger - look at the concentration. Did a good job, the steaks look really nice. 

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,718
    Nice cook!  Big fan of your sous chef.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Beautiful steaks, beautiful lawn, beautiful sous chef !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
    thanks for all the comments. Sous Chef apprecaites the kind words stick.....no clue why my pictures are always sideways. wish i could fix it somehow. everyone have a great week!!
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,343
    Great looking meal!  The dog actually looks a little pi$$ed that he or she did not get any. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited May 2013
    thanks for all the comments. Sous Chef apprecaites the kind words stick.....no clue why my pictures are always sideways. wish i could fix it somehow. everyone have a great week!!
    Tar,
    I think I have figured the pic thing out.  Thumbnails on the forum will always show in landscape mode.  If you took the picture in portrait mode, it will look sideways.  When you click on it to make it larger, it shows OK.  So, if you don't want the thumbnail to show sideways, take your pictures in landscape mode.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
    funny note. I gave Jagger a piece of asparagus and he spit it out. He's not a vegetarian. Meat man!!! I was so proud
    ·
    Thanks Village
    ·