Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GA Mtn Fest...Woo Hoo

Options
vidalia1
vidalia1 Posts: 7,092

One week from today we will be heading to Hiawassee for one of the best Eggfests anywhere....The GA Mtn Fest...if you haven't signed up you need to..soon...if you have I look forward to seeing y'all there. The Meet n Greet is Friday night and there will be great food & entertainment..Saturday there will be close to 100 cooks and lots of good food...buy tickets ahead of time to avoid delays...

http://mountainegg.com/

Comments

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    We are so eggcited  that we are heading out bright and early in the morning!  Of course, we are going to stop in New Orleans for some family fun and then meander our way up to Hiawassee. See you there!    :-h
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options

I'm going where Spring Hen goes.

Spring "Hiawassee In The Front View Window" Chicken

Spring Texas US

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    We're getting super-excited as well, Kim. I have 118 cooks registered and there will be many hundreds of tasters! We may hit 1200-1400 this year! The 18 cooks over the 100 cutoff are bringing their own egg(s) to cook on. I still have 12 on the waiting list....... :(
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options

Hopefully that means there's enough folks cooking so no one will have to suffer through that "CowS**t Chili...!!!

X_X
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Can't wait I took Thursday off next week to get everything ready to head out Friday.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    I wish I was going...without those three stooges that tagged along with me last year

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Chubby said:

Hopefully that means there's enough folks cooking so no one will have to suffer through that "CowS**t Chili...!!!

X_X
    Evans, what a nice thing to say! :)) You don't need to worry......I'm not cooking this time! I'm planning on spending most of my time around you with fire extinguisher in hand!! :)) :))
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    We will be leaving on Tuesday morning for a leisurely drive up to GA.  BIL and SIL had to cancell
     ;-((   BIL job got in the way.  
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Crispix49
    Crispix49 Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm there dude!
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
  • Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    Options
    Wish I was there... Free condo on the beach that week.... I'm sure y'all will have a blast....
  • bo_mull
    bo_mull Posts: 363
    Options
    Looking forward to going, This is my first eggfest. If the weather is decent, I might talk SWMBO into riding the bike down. Two of my favorite hobbies in the same day, Eggin and Motorcycles

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.