Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Where is Nolaegghead?

13»

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    And we say roof (rufe) not roof (ruff)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,248
    The first time I ever spoke to Wilma was by phone. She lived in N Carolina & me here in Shangri-la (Flint, MI). She tells her mom I sound like those people in the movie Fargo or Canadian or something. It's a wonder I called her again! Sheesh!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,556

The first time I ever spoke to Wilma was by phone. She lived in N Carolina & me here in Shangri-la (Flint, MI). She tells her mom I sound like those people in the movie Fargo or Canadian or something. It's a wonder I called her again! Sheesh!

If you talk like that it's a wonder she answered!
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    edited May 2013
    I was just seeing if he knew how to spell, seeing as how he blew  weird  in another thread.

ok, now I'm confused..... who goes by the forum name weird

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,960
    Hahaha.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,083
    How'd we go from 'where's nola " to Canadian grammar lessons?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 314

Sometimes we go away. Sometimes we come back. Sometimes we don't

·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,265

Sometimes we go away. Sometimes we come back. Sometimes we don't

A Canadian Haiku

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,248

Reminds me of Capt. Quint's speach in "Jaws" about being on the USS Indianapolis after it was sunk in shark infested waters.  He was talking about the sharks and the crew being in the water with them.  He said, "Sometimes they would go away.  Sometimes they wouldn't go away."

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • SookieSookie Posts: 130
    henapple said:
    I feel a little used. Usually when someone leaves we at least get a I'm outta here (vi) or ss little steven says... I'm outa here.
    Unfortunately you don't know sometimes what goes on in someone's life.  He might not have volunatarily chose to leave.  I wish him the best and hope he's back soon. 
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Sookie said:

henapple said:

I feel a little used. Usually when someone leaves we at least get a I'm outta here (vi) or ss little steven says... I'm outa here.

Unfortunately you don't know sometimes what goes on in someone's life.  He might not have volunatarily chose to leave.  I wish him the best and hope he's back soon. 

Ye I hear forum access in the state pen is pretty difficult.

Lynnwood WA
    ·