Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"Hot" dawgs and eggs

Options
Just a fast lunch but one if my favs! Grill dogs, then load em up, these are franks, BBQ sauce, and sharp cheddar. Than just toast till cheese is melted. While that was happening I boiled some eggs. Yummy!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 

Comments

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    That looks yummy!

Options
    That counts as a cook. . . . Ok, just pulling you chain. But I will eat those all day with you. Just next time wrap bacon around them.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    Mickey said:

That counts as a cook.
    Ok, just pulling you chain. But I will eat those all day with you. Just next time wrap bacon around them.

Haha good one. Mmmm next time it's bacon!

XLBGE 
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    Egged dogs are so much better than boiled!

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys