Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My first

pjs883pjs883 Posts: 11
My first pork butt. Smoked at 250 for about 10 hours, used lamberts butt rub. Rub created a sweet crispy shell. 
·

Comments

• Nice!  I like that bark.
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Nice bark, and delicious little bits of yummy pork sweat inside. looks good to me.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • Looks good, the shell they refer to as bark like the others are saying. Very nice. Good cook.  =D>
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,417
    Welcome! You're doing it right by posting pics with your first post.
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Very nice, looks great!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 616
    Looking good. Nice 1st butt cook.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,892
    Looks great!  Was it the Sweet Rub O' Mine?  Catchy name! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 617
    She's a beaut!! Good work.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·