Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wow...totally different lump

13»

Comments

• HDmstngHDmstng Posts: 173

I just exchanged emails with Lee at Wicked Good, they are having negotiations with Ace hardware now and should have an answer by next Friday. I like the ACE convenience.

Any update on Ace with Wicked Good? 

• billyraybillyray Posts: 1,136
    Just talked to the dept. 8 buyer in Oakbrook, Ill. for Ace, said they are continuing to carry WGWW and we would have the next shipment in May at the Rocklin, Ca. distribution center. Assuming all distribution centers will also have.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
  • GadflyGadfly Posts: 121

I don't see WW listed on Ace hardware web site any more. Please don't tell me they are not carrying it anymore.