Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Frontier Lump?

Options
Anyone have any experience or info on this? Just found it at our wholesale club.....would like to give it a try but wanted to see if I could get some insight first.

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Here's a link that might help you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Yep, I've reviewed his site.....good stuff. Was hoping to get some first hand experience from this forum.
  • Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Options
    Last week i bought four bags of RO from my local source "WALMART".  Couldn' t find it in the garden department, so i went to the manager.  "We moved it in front of the registers, where the Holloween stuff was!"???  I told him "show me".   Sure enough, they had relocated the lump, just the lump(?) to the front of the store??  I put four bags in my cart , finished my shopping and left the store.  Got the wife's new stationwagon.  The second bag i went to load bottom first, blew out as it crossed the beginning of the back door -- spewing lump and dust thru the whole rear end of the car!!  Since it was the bottom of the bag -  you can imagine the dust bowl i created!  Lost half the bag between the parking lot and the car's interior!!  I was upset, but accepted some of the responsibility for not checking the bottom of the bags --  made a mental note on this one!!!  Knew i had to carefully unload it, and get the vacuum cleaner out to clean up the mess!!  What really pi$$ed me off was the bottom of the bag had a six inch piece of packing tape on it!!!   Telling me "someone" knew the bag had a problem, yet kept it in stock!  Then was so stupid, to only put one piece of packing tape on it!!  Sent Walmart Corporate a note about customer service and the thought of "relocating" lump causing it to break up into smaller pieces, and of course the issue that they put a broken bag back into regular stock!!  The manager called for me to bring my recipe in for a NEW BAG.  WOW.......    It will be worth it just to tell him what customer service means and where he might put the next damaged bag -- where the sun don't shine!! :x
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Be sure and post your new bag "recipe" and pictures too!  ;)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options