Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Athens Eggfest - new member of the family

Went to the eggfest today, met a ton of great people and sampled some awesome food! Had such a great time a couple of mini eggs came home with us, one to join my large and one is a gift for the in laws. Morrison Supply is a top notch group to deal with!
McAlester, Ok. Large and Mini Egg
image.jpg 1.3M

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,679
    Nice score. I love how you took it into your hotel room. I would have done the same thing.
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Crispix49Crispix49 Posts: 190
    I think the egg is for outdoor use only...
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
  • okienineokienine Posts: 43
    No topper on the truck and the back seat was full of lump and other assorted accessories! Wife is just shaking her head...
    McAlester, Ok. Large and Mini Egg
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 459
    nice!! i need to get a mini as well, but i have to wait,the wife just got me the large for xmas, so i should  b patient, even though she loves the egg as much as i do!!! i'll keep working on it!! :-\"
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,356
    The manager of the guest hotel is an egger.  He had to work today so he could not come out to the fest and cook.  The egg by the pool has been going all day.  Supposedly the pool party is going to start soon, we are too tired to even go out there.  
    Congrats on the minis yall will love it.
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,623
    You are going to love that Mini.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now).