Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Athens Eggfest - new member of the family

Options
Went to the eggfest today, met a ton of great people and sampled some awesome food! Had such a great time a couple of mini eggs came home with us, one to join my large and one is a gift for the in laws. Morrison Supply is a top notch group to deal with!
McAlester, Ok. Large and Mini Egg

Comments

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    Nice score. I love how you took it into your hotel room. I would have done the same thing.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Crispix49
    Crispix49 Posts: 191
    Options
    I think the egg is for outdoor use only...
    ;)
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
  • okienine
    okienine Posts: 43
    Options
    No topper on the truck and the back seat was full of lump and other assorted accessories! Wife is just shaking her head...
    McAlester, Ok. Large and Mini Egg
  • daffy1909
    daffy1909 Posts: 498
    Options
    nice!! i need to get a mini as well, but i have to wait,the wife just got me the large for xmas, so i should  b patient, even though she loves the egg as much as i do!!! i'll keep working on it!! :-\"
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    The manager of the guest hotel is an egger.  He had to work today so he could not come out to the fest and cook.  The egg by the pool has been going all day.  Supposedly the pool party is going to start soon, we are too tired to even go out there.  
    Congrats on the minis yall will love it.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    You are going to love that Mini.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.