Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

well i got my toast

fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,626
edited April 2013 in Weight Loss Forum
woke up this morning and found the english muffin package out on the cutting block, a dirty castiron fry pan on the stove, some butter and some zatar spice left out......hahaha... i dont remember any of it

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 8,741
    That's why I have to stop drinking when I'm off carbs! ;).  Otherwise, it is Dr. Jeckyl and Mr Hyde.  My Mr Hyde usually makes a midnight grilled cheese. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,626
    i wonder how long this has been happening
    :)) i think i need to set up a trail cam in the kitchen
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,626
    So wait... you got toasted and made toast? English toast at that? How debonair of you, good sir.
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 471
    edited April 2013
    i tried eggin last nite!!!! figured a few hamburgers,a few more cap't cokes! everything would b good!!! got the egg stable at 350,(2-3 drinks) went into the house to get something(not sure what) got side tracked woke up this am,..................................cooked oven baked scrambled eggs and potatoe bake!!!!! good thing the egg was still at a good temp!!!220 after 6 hours!!!
  • JayHawkEyeJayHawkEye Posts: 196
    Classic! 
    "Take yourself lightly, but what you do seriously." - M. Martin XL BGE - Johnston, IA
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,169

Man, I didn't see this post. I have the same deal and have had it all my life. It has led to some pretty embarrassing situations in hotels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_eating_syndrome

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,626

Man, I didn't see this post. I have the same deal and have had it all my life. It has led to some pretty embarrassing situations in hotels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_eating_syndrome

well thats a relief, didnt want to start thinking that i drink too much
    :))
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,169
    It happens more when I drink but I still do it stone sober (not that that occurs often). When I stay in a hotel I prop a chair up against the inside of the door. When you let the door close behind you when you're sleepwalking embarrassing stuff can happen

Steve 

Caledon, ON