Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Broken Fire ring again!

Second time doing pizza, second time my ring cracked, am I doing something wrong?
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......

Comments

• no. I've cracked 3 of them. 

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,408
    nope. They just do it

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,505
    No.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Yes...your support of the saints is the probable cause;)
  • cajunduckcajunduck Posts: 203
    JB Weld works great!
    Geaux Tigers!! West Monroe, Louisiana
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    had a large egg for 16 years, never had a broken fire ring.  I bought an XL last August and the fire ring broke sometime this winter. Still works fine, but dealer is getting me a new one.
  • newby84newby84 Posts: 51
    is that something they cover under warrenty? 
  • AltonAlton Posts: 443
    They covered my first one, I assume they will cover this one
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......