Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey @Nola....

Options
2»

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Did you show her the picture of you in a kilt?  And she's still mad?

It was real hard to tell but was Molly giving me a second look or Travis :ar!
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Seriously, it's mine. I was using it to cut the Pearl hot dogs. I can't find it. This isn't a joke.
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
     I lost it  at the after party.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @hornhonk - PM me your address and I'll get it shipped back to you.  A post office box might be better because I'm thinking you'd benefit from some meat glue :D  Just kidding. About the PO box.
    Options

NOLA and I finished our 9-hour drive back to New Orleans with just enough light left for me to wash the bugs off the Bimmer. He read a book while I drove (I'm a bad passenger anyway so I'm better off driving). I talked to Sanchez about my new favorite car wax; it's Collinite Insulator Wax #845. For all you car fanatics (and Vespa fanatics) this stuff is the BOMB. Never seen such a shine or beading with anything else. Granted, it's not as easy to remove as Carnauba wax; more like old school paste wax -- but the results are well worth it. Attaching a pic of the rivers running off my hood as I was rinsing it this evening... waxed it mid February.

He's up in the attic fixing the A/C (such a handy man to have around!), but said he's never done the Bacon Vodka. Might be good in a Bloody Mary, though.
    Yep. That is what my original post was a bacon infused Bloody Mary. I thought he was going to try it. The place put cooked bacon into a pitcher of vodka for 24-48 hours. Removed the bacon, made the bloody Mary's and then crumbled the bacon inside the drinks.

I may give it a go
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Sweet, lemme know how it turns out.  I've just been insanely busy with projects, not to mention one big group cook a week for the past 4 weeks.  Gonna try it eventually, got a lot of Vodka right now, so maybe soon.