Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Winter storm Triton, your 30 mph winds and snow don't scare Little Man

Options
Yeah buddy, gotta like pulling a t-bone off the grill while the neighbors are doing snow removal
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    =D>
    That's how real men do it

XLBGE 
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Thanks @MrCookingNurse, weather man said 2-4 ended up being 5-7 thought I had more pics but still figuring out a new photo app on the phone. It was a lot worse then the first pic of the Egg let on. I've shoveled three times since 1pm.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    It was just cold and windy down here but I kept on egging! A few people were shocked when I said I had to go home to light up the grill. 

Looks like some good grub! 
    =P~
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    The coat adds about 50 lbs, I'm not in shape by any means but not that big.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Been livin' in the south so long, I can't even wrap my head around why you guys put up with frozen water falling from the sky.... ;)
    Options

Been livin' in the south so long, I can't even wrap my head around why you guys put up with frozen water falling from the sky.... ;)

Snowboarding is fun and you can add layers on in the cold weather but not peel your skin off in the heat. Plus, doesn't it hail down south? :D
  • Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Options
    Doesn't take long to grill a steak -- i wouldn't let snow stop me from grillin !!
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    I can't figure out why you folks live below sea level.  Maybe it's because of these;

I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Oh, there are many reasons....

Options
    NOLA, I am praying that came from the interwebs. Otherwise SWMBO is gonna cut you and stick your Sony Cybershot where the sun don't shine. Especially if the subsequent shots still exist.

I love Hurricanes....