Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First cook!

Options
After the interesting night that was last night picking up my new egg with car trouble on the way home and putting it together she's finally fired up!
Got some fresh poblano and cheese venison sausage with some orange peppers and onions getting ready to put on.

On the patio in Dallas with beautiful weather and the Aggie basketball game on (might spoil my appetite tonight) and crown special reserve to celebrate the wonderful occasion.

Life's good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas

Comments

• Firemanyz
    Firemanyz Posts: 907
    Options
    Good luck. Some XR might be a little better. Wish I had great weather to grill in here. But just remember this is only the beginning. One word of advice, if you have any questions just get on here and ask. I have always had great and quick replies when I have asked anything. ENJOY
  • tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    Options
    I spent all my money on the egg. How am I to afford XR?? :((
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    No pics... = Did. Not. Happen.

Click clack
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    I love venison . I guess your having imaginary venison since there is no pics to prove otherwise.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Dan4BBQ
    Dan4BBQ Posts: 271
    Options
  • tamu2009
    Options
    I'm working on it. "If you're looking, you're not cooking!"
  • tamu2009
    Options
    Yummmm.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    tamu2009 have you thought about coming to Salado EggFest on the 16th? About 160 miles south on I35.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• tamu2009
    Options
    I have. But my parents are coming in town and its been planned for a month or so, pre me being an egghead.

I shall probably be in attendance next year.