Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Inaugural cook on the new Small... brekka for SWMBO

Finally got to break in the new Small!

Groceries:

Brand new egg!

"I love the smell of charcoal in the morning" (soooo much better than napalm). Its quiet outside, and nothing beats sitting outside with a cup of coffee and watching your cooker come up to temp.

Getting the meat ready. Maple brown sugar links for SWMBO and a boudin noir for me.

Once the CI skillets were hot, I threw the bell peppers in. Mine had a thai chili chopped up.

Poured the eggs in, added the feta and spinach. Ten minutes or so later, they were done. Egg was running at about 350-400. 

We dined  al fresco. A simple breakfast/brunch of spinach/feta/bell pepper omelets with sausage, enjoyed poolside. It was a great way to start the day and the weekend. Planning a lazyish day today - already did my bit by trimming some trees in the yard. Sorry about the pics being a little dark - not much sun on the patio in the morning. On the other hand - the pool looks much cleaner since the pool guy fixed the filter :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.

Comments