Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Cheez-gutted Wolf Meat baby!

cazzycazzy Posts: 6,717
http://guysamericankitchenandbar.com/

This is great!  Whoever made this fake Guy menu has a lot of time on their hands.  Thank goodness for that cuz this is classic!   :P
Just a hack that makes some shitty BBQ...
·

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,489
    fantastic
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,961
    I wonder if I go there: Can I get superbanged with hamburger-fisted pig skins?
    ·

• =))
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,045
    edited February 2013
    I have to make an exception for this one post. This is freaking hilarious. I love the deep fried snake with a picture of David Lee Roth stapled to it with a sparkler stuck in each eye. Finished with a side of Bud Light you have to wring out of a Hawaiian shirt. Well done Cazzy!

Hope you guys are all well. Centex sends his love to the people. Back to my hole now.

Peace :)

·
  • ...  Peace :)
    ...and to you as well!
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,943

I have to make an exception for this one post. This is freaking hilarious. I love the deep fried snake with a picture of David Lee Roth stapled to it with a sparkler stuck in each eye. Finished with a side of Bud Light you have to wring out of a Hawaiian shirt. Well done Cazzy!

Hope you guys are all well. Centex sends his love to the people. Back to my hole now.

Peace :)

Cen Tex, we want you back man. Not the same without you brutha.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • As I have eaten at Guy's establishment, I must say I laughed out loud and made a fool of myself here at work. That "guy" nailed it!
    In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
    ·