Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nitro Butt, Chicen Wangs and Pizza

Wow what a day of cookin. It started out out with a butt that I planned on doin "turbo" but after reading about 500's cook within no foil I decided to "NITRO" and it turned out awesome. I started the 10lb butt at 9:00 am at 350 grid temp and finished at 5:30pm I maintained 350-365 grid temp thru the entire cook The bark was awesome and so was the taste I applied the hot sauce, mustard and Bad Byron's Butt Rub last light. This pic is about 6hes inimage Then I pulled it at 195 and et it rest just in foil for 1 hr before pulling . image We also did wings using the recipe that @Anex did with Franks Hot Sauce image And then finished off the evening with pizza. First was just your ordinary got all the toppings pizzaimageimage Then a Hawaiian pizza imageimage Then the Pulled Pork Pizza image

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments