Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonight's Burgers

After spending the day helping Dad build a table for his new small BGE, (I think I've created a monster) image I decided to throw a few burgers on the grillimage Added some grilled onions, bacon, Mozzarella, & Cheddarimage Plated - Very Tasty. Over cooked for me tho.. Raised direct, 400 till IT 160 image I think this means they like itimage
Clanton, Al LBGE
image.jpg 931.8K
image.jpg 563.5K
image.jpg 804.4K
image.jpg 808.1K
image.jpg 612.3K
·

Comments

• Cool cook !
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    Nice...good food and family.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Looks like it was a great day! =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    I had the same trouble with my burgers cooking to 160 cuz the carryover always seemed to dry some out. Now I plan to pull at 150 and should yield better results. Great cook.
    ·
  • Thanks guys. @rholt thanks, I'm gonna try that.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • Great looking burglers C B E. Something I have done with onions...slice, place on al foil and cover with Italian dressing. Place on the egg as it's getting to temp for the burgers. Gooood !

Alexander City,Al
    ·
  • I've never thought of doing that. Italian dressing makes just abt anything good!!
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·