Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonight's cook

Two beef shoulders. One with Dizzy Dust and one with sea salt and black pepper. Threw them on the egg at 260 dome, two hours in they hit 158 IT and hit a 3 hour stall. Foiled at 170 and pulled @ 210. Sautéed some Anaheim and bell peppers and made some au jus to go with the beef. Also egged some pineapple rings with Dizzy Pig pineapple head.

Beef had a really good flavor but was not as tender as I would have liked. The one with sea salt and pepper was much better than the dizzy dust. The pineapples were really good too.

SWMBO said the beef was good but she much prefers Boston butt any day. I have to say I agree. She wants me to try a butt with just the salt and pepper. So, I know what we shall have in a couple days.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

Comments