Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Breaking in the BGE in the Caribbean

2»

Comments

• sola
    sola Posts: 118
    Nice. I have a riffe 3x. Going to try to find some lobsters this year. But we're on the rigs in the gulf. Not like what your diving on.
  • We've had a few great trips to Georgetown, Grand Cayman. It was a sleepy little town before cruise ships went there and the scuba was outstanding. It is still a great location. The biggest lobster I ever saw was on a deep dive there.
  • seadub
    seadub Posts: 20
    sola said:
    Nice. I have a riffe 3x. Going to try to find some lobsters this year. But we're on the rigs in the gulf. Not like what your diving on.
    I lived in Destin for 5 years and took many trips to the rigs off of LA.  Without a doubt some of the best fishing grounds on the planet.
  • sola
    sola Posts: 118
    Absolutely. Shoot a ton of mangroves & lemons. Sometimes reds & AJs. I can't get that deep yet. No hogfish for sure. Planning a trip with a few boats going from FLA to Bimini. Looking forward to catching conch & lobster, maybe shoot a couple hogfish.