Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need feedback (potential new Small owner)

Options
2»

Comments

• xsunshinex
    Options
    I know this is an old one. In case anyone is wondering, here are some things I've cooked since you guys convinced swmbo to let me get an egg.
  • jlsm
    jlsm Posts: 1,011
    Options
    Great cooks. Is that a duck? 
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
  • Dave in Florida
    Options
    Debated between a medium and a large when I first bought mine.  SO GLAD I went with the large.once family and friends taste what you can do on the egg, you will be cooking more and more.  So I would go with a large for my first one.

I just did a prime rib for 14 last weekend.  Got the call for 8 Boston butts for our family reunion in Oct.  You aint going to get that done on a small.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Debated between a medium and a large when I first bought mine.  SO GLAD I went with the large.once family and friends taste what you can do on the egg, you will be cooking more and more.  So I would go with a large for my first one.

I just did a prime rib for 14 last weekend.  Got the call for 8 Boston butts for our family reunion in Oct.  You aint going to get that done on a small.
    @Mickey started with a small and look at him now. He has an egg militia. To each his own.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • xsunshinex
    Options
    jlsm said:
    Great cooks. Is that a duck? 
    it is.  we roasted a duck around christmas.  it didn't turn out great because my meat thermometer was crap.