Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Super Bowl inspired cooks

Options
Inspired by the Ravens, did a Baltimore Pit Beef tonight. imageimage

For San Fran tomorrow, looking at Sour Dough Bread, Irish Coffee, and a martini.  

No real alliance to either team, but closer to Baltimore, so probably rooting for them.  

Comments

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Looks tasty! I like the team themed menu items. We are making Jambalya in favor of New Orleans with four different kinds of wings and garlic knots. Jambalaya won't be made on the egg though.
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    That looks delicious!  I've been thinking about pit beef ever since Griff posted that thread (I think it was Griff)....

Anyway, nice!

I'm gonna have to root for Baltimore, 'cause the niners pwnd the Saints in the playoffs a couple of years ago, and that memory dies hard.
    I'm gonna have to root for Baltimore, 'cause the niners pwnd the Saints in the playoffs a couple of years ago, and that memory dies hard.

Well since the 49ers just took out the Falcons I'm with you on this!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options

Looks great, thanks for the help on mine.

I was gonna make Irish Coffee, but never got around to making the coffee, so I just drank whiskey.

:D

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Was it at least Irish Whiskey?