Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 13,812
    I have very disappointed the mangrate craze is over...funniest threads I've seen.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    henapple said:
    I have very disappointed the mangrate craze is over...funniest threads I've seen.
    Whachu talking about? I have 30 on order...the craze has just begun

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I saw that and invested my whole bank account!  When there is a scarcity, every man will have to pay me double!
    ·
    I invested my whole bank account too but only got to thirty. I'm figuring these will be bigger than Iphone 5

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,543
    edited January 2013
    They are bigger than an iPhone 5.... Oh, you meant trendy; not actual size and weight...
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,536
    I'm all over that Mangrating deal. Mangrate yea!
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
    They are bigger than an iPhone 5.... Oh, you meant trendy; not actual size and weight...
    I'll let one go to you (because we are friends) at $465.00 CDN. I'll even eat the tax. Do you pay tax out there?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·