Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

LawnRanger helped with lunch.

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited January 2013 in EggHead Forum
Putting on my new LawnRanger handle made me go get Mike's potatoes and picked up a little ribeye. imageimageimageimage
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Nice handle! Excellent looking grub too!
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Looks good Mickey. Got to get a new handle soon. Mine is about broken. I have had my egg a while so I have the old small handle. Will I be able to put on a large one like that? Assuming I need new hardware too?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Mickey
    Options
    Need the hardware first for the larger handle.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Mickey said:

Really digging the large handles. Can you just swap hardware and have a large handle on an older egg??

XLBGE 
  • Mickey
    Options

Mickey said:

Really digging the large handles. Can you just swap hardware and have a large handle on an older egg??
    First off I had no idea that egg was that dirty. I am guessing that one of the extra holes might line up but for sure must drill two.
    imageimage

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Wow man. Show that old egg some love!!! At least wipe the dust off.

Thanks for pic man. I was just curious.

Dig the handles. I really like those custom ones.

XLBGE 
  • Native
    Native Posts: 9
    Options
    Sorry. Hit disagree by mistake. Big fingers, small phone. X_X
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Native said:

Sorry. Hit disagree by mistake. Big fingers, small phone. X_X

Lol. Doesn't bother me. But FYI if you hit it again it goes away. Same for all the buttons down there

XLBGE 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Great looking food...even the tots
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Mickey
    Options
    Wow man. Show that old egg some love!!! At least wipe the dust off. Thanks for pic man. I was just curious. Dig the handles. I really like those custom ones.

I spent most of the afternoon around them and NEVER noticed it that dirty. Damn flash.

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Tots and steak. My kinda meal. Cool new handle.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I like to take valdia onions, cut the ends and then cut an asterisk in each half....coat with and chalula, wrap in foil. Yum.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN