Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

LawnRanger helped with lunch.

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
edited January 2013 in EggHead Forum
Putting on my new LawnRanger handle made me go get Mike's potatoes and picked up a little ribeye. imageimageimage image
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,249
    Nice handle! Excellent looking grub too!
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,947
    Looks good Mickey. Got to get a new handle soon. Mine is about broken. I have had my egg a while so I have the old small handle. Will I be able to put on a large one like that? Assuming I need new hardware too?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    Need the hardware first for the larger handle.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Mickey said:

Really digging the large handles. Can you just swap hardware and have a large handle on an older egg??

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·

Mickey said:

Really digging the large handles. Can you just swap hardware and have a large handle on an older egg??
    First off I had no idea that egg was that dirty. I am guessing that one of the extra holes might line up but for sure must drill two.
    imageimage

·
  • Wow man. Show that old egg some love!!! At least wipe the dust off.

Thanks for pic man. I was just curious.

Dig the handles. I really like those custom ones.

·
  • NativeNative Posts: 9
    Sorry. Hit disagree by mistake. Big fingers, small phone. X_X
    ·
  • Native said:

Sorry. Hit disagree by mistake. Big fingers, small phone. X_X

Lol. Doesn't bother me. But FYI if you hit it again it goes away. Same for all the buttons down there

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,076
    Great looking food...even the tots
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    Wow man. Show that old egg some love!!! At least wipe the dust off. Thanks for pic man. I was just curious. Dig the handles. I really like those custom ones.

I spent most of the afternoon around them and NEVER noticed it that dirty. Damn flash.

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776
    Tots and steak. My kinda meal. Cool new handle.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,076
    I like to take valdia onions, cut the ends and then cut an asterisk in each half....coat with and chalula, wrap in foil. Yum.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·