Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Superbowl menu

Options
1. Fowl chili
2. Kaluha wings
3. Pulled goose 
4. Elk sausage
5. Stuffed mushrooms
6. Apple dumplings

All to be cooked on the BGE, any holes in my menu?
Whats on yours?
Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Yours looks good. Maybe a veggie tray to lighten everything up.

I'm doing BBQ, brisket, green beans, mac & cheese, guacamole, salsa, hummus, meat & cheese tray with chips and pitas. I might try to sneak in some ABT's. We are also celebrating my daughter's birthday so we will have some cake as well.
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    TFJ tamales, white bean chicken chili, meat balls with tomatillo sauce, and chicken enchiladas. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Logger
    Logger Posts: 309
    Options
    Love the hummus!
    OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs
  • daffy1909
    daffy1909 Posts: 498
    edited January 2013
    Options
    unfortunately i wont be cooking on the egg for superbowl! but i will be in vegas for the game!!!!hopefully wont lose my shirt!!! :))
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    daffy1909 said:
    unfortunately i wont be cooking on the egg for superbowl! but i will be in vegas for the game!!!!hopefully wont lose my shirt!!! :))
    was there last year, that place is nuts on the super bowl hard to find a decent place to sit without them wanting your shirt!  its a lot of fun though 
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Super Brisket, 15 Bean Soup and Chicken Wings at the White House.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • erniemcclain
    Options

Pulled Pork (cooking on Sat) and wings.  Not sure what the friends are bringing.

Duck Hunter, not big on goose but the Elk Sausage you can send my way all day long.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    i think i am gonna take a swing at some cazzy wings, a pulled pork done the day before and then reheated in a sweet and spicy sauce.  and if i feel it i saw and abt dip on here i am gonna throw down.
  • Jscott
    Jscott Posts: 174
    Options
    I'm excited to try several things this weekend for the game. First my bacon wrapped dill pickle bites soaked in maple syrup, Griffin's pig shots, Kristi's Jalapeno shrimp poppers and last of all Kristi's sweet and spicy sticky wings. Going to be fun. Hardest part is what beverage I'll have while cooking. I know I'll have a Romeo & Juliet going as well!