Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Countdown to Salado Reminder # 2

Options
It always amazes me how fast time flies when you don't think about it. Seems like only a couple of days ago I was reminding y'all of how it was only 60 days until Salado.

Imagine my surprise when I looked a the calendar a few minutes ago and it's only 50 days until Salado. It's closing in on us fast...

Fortunately, over 100 of your more responsible Egghead Friends saw fit to heed my previous alerts and sent in their registrations. So we've got enough for a decent Eggfest already whether y'all come or not.

But we would like to have even more show up in Salado knowing they don't have to go through the lengthy on-site registration process, including the written exam and physical examination. (so messy)

It's just so much easier to do it the new-fashioned way - via email.

Do I hear,"Well tell me how, Leroy!"

I'm glad you asked. Here's how:

Click here and follow the instructions:

http://saladoregistration.blogspot.com/

And if you still don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about, go here:

http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com/

Also, be sure to make reservations if you're coming from out of town and spending the night.

Thank you...

See y'all in Salado.

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

Damn, is it that time again................ Ok, I need to get off my butt and go to work.

Thanks Leroy.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.