Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

test 2

Options
Spike
Spike Posts: 37
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
BostonButt.jpg
<p />second pic hope its bigger
jerry

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    spike,[p]Goodn's to ya' Jerry!![p]Glad to see pics from the Great Northeast!![p]I will expect to see more...right?[p]If you size your pics to 800x600 they will be a nice size for viewers of the forum, and Photobucket will accept them just fine!![p]Hope you're well!![p]Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Spike
    Options
    Chubby,
    Thanks Chubby i will try that size next time.I usally do 640x480. The next post will be using the mates. Its a beautiful day here in the north east
    happy cooking
    jerry

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    spike,
    640 x 480, 800 x 600, 800 x 533, they all will work just fine. As long as most people can see the whole photo on the screen without scrolling, any size that looks good to you is fine. Anything larger than 800 wide though is starting to get too wide. And of course, the bigger the pic, the larger the file for dialup users to download, so it is helpful to them to keep photos a reasonable size. So, when's lunch?
    TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Spike
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,[p]Those pics were some older ones I had so sorry to say - no lunch today... maybe next time.
    jerry