Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

DP Swamp Venom

TFolsTFols Posts: 201
Picked up some wings from a local poultry farm today and tried out DP Swamp Venom for the first time..I will be using this frequently. Had a nice amount of spice without being overbearing. You can't go wrong with any of the DP rubs.
Bloomfield, NJ
·

Comments

• RACRAC Posts: 1,498
    Agree..Swamp Venom is great on wings.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • LOVE swamp venom!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    Stoker II wifi
    ·
  • Thanks for posting. I just got some DP SW in the mail this week. I've never used it before but it's seems to be a favorite on this forum so I ordered some. I'm planning on doing several apps tomorrow for NFL Sunday...one of them being wings. I was thinking about using the SW but now I will for sure.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • REMtxREMtx Posts: 16
    I used Swamp Venom in one of the racks of baby back ribs I made today (the other used Dizzy Dust). Taste was incredible.  I only bought the SV as a sample size, so needless today I will be ordering a shaker soon.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    Good choice. I love this stuff. Had some in my
    eggs this morning.
    ·
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Nice beer.
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    Mixed Swamp Venom and Tsunami Spin on wings the other night and they were great. +1 on the Goose Island beer.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
  • TFolsTFols Posts: 201
    Yea..that Goose Island is quite tasty.
    Bloomfield, NJ
    ·
  • SV is awesome on breakfast potatoes and fries too.

·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    Part of my Goose Island collection.
    goose.jpg 17.4K
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·