Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Saturday Night Ribs

Options

Got Some Ribs Rubbed up with some rub from my sons school (Christian based private). The lunch guy and his wife/helper is quite a chef. I wont admit that my son says he makes a better grilled cheese and burger than his dad but he may or may not have said that nor would I admit it. I can set my pride aside knowing hes eating good, if I have to. I guess the guy must have known I was gonna break his legs behind the cafeteria for turning my son against me and he sent Ethan home with a huge canister of homemade rub, which may or may not have been actually really good but I may or may not admit that either.

Anyhow Ribs getting ready Egg getting ready New santa gift of the outdoor heater ready. All I need is my drink. Which may or may not be alcoholic but of course I can not confirm or deny..

Couple new articles (Saturday Sounds & Oklahoma Mud Hole) up on the blog for your enjoyment. 

www.finandflame.com 

Matt

www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com

Comments