Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ABT'S For the Game and My Christmas Score

I have not been on on a while due to the Holidays and bouncing around doing family things. So tonight I did some ABT's and Pig Shots. I have alot of Hatch Chilies still in the frezzer and decided to mix some cream cheese with bacon bits and the chilies. Also did a couple Chicken Breasts with some DP Tsunami Rub as Well (Forgot Pictures of Those).

This was the first try at the Thermapen (Thank You Parents) for the Chicken Breasts and this is a device that has changed the way I will cook forever. My wife said the chicken breast was the best she has ever had, and i have been cooking chicken for a long time.

Mywife rewarded me with my new Martin for Christmas and I was in total shock when I opened that. She did get me the Egg last year so she is doing pretty well for me for Christmas. Hopefully a new Race car next year.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

Comments