Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fajita pinwheels

Options
GQuiz
GQuiz Posts: 701
I forgot to take pictures, but I grilled up some fajita pinwheels from my local meat market... phenomenal. My guests were poking fun at my love for my new Egg... until they tasted their fajitas. Already asking what I'm cooking next. Big Green sure is addictive.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life

Comments

• BuckeyeBob
    Options
    Welcome GQuiz. Sounds like a great cook. My friends are the same way. They kind of laugh at me about my Egg obsession but guess who they always want to cook for events? Your addiction will just continue to grow! Just let us know if you have any questions we can help with.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
  • GQuiz
    Options
    Gonna have to cook some more and snap a picture. It's seasoned flank that is rolled up like one of those big lollipops and stuffed with peppers and onions. A wood skewer is stuck through it to keep it together. After cooking, one slice down the skewer line and you have your fajitas. All you need is rice, sour cream, guac and some tortillas. A cold Shiner tops it off.

• CeramicChef
    Options
    Yeah, people don't understand the Eggsession we have until they taste the end product! Then they can't find enough excuses to invite themselves over around dinner time! I think it's more like they drive around the neighborhood sniffing the breeze until they smell the Egg and then they just drop in to visit! Then there are those true friends who buy their own Egg and they host you!
  • GQuiz
    Options
    Nothing more fun than watching neighbors walking down the street and hitting that sweet spot where they smell the contents of the Egg in all its glory. Heck, I like walking out to that spot so I can brag that what they smell is coming off my egg.