Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Just Some Plain Ole Wings

We have been so busy lately with Christmas parties, trips out of town and Christmas shopping that we haven't done ANY Egging since that deep dish/pan pizza back on the 6th! Even when we do have time, we just simply have not had the energy.

Last night, Mrs. G was supposed to have a Girls Night out so I was determined to fix that and grill me up some wings. Wings get bought, rubbed down with some DP Dust and were air drying in the fridge. Get a call from SWMBO that the night out was canceled was canceled. There goes HALF my wings. Oh well, need to eat more rabbit food anyway.

I'll try and rack my brain for something to Egg tonight and I'm gearing up for Egging my first Prime Rib on the Egg for Christmas (and only my 2nd one to cook ever) Just gotta transport my Egg the long 10 miles to my parents house.

Wishing everybody Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, Kwanzaa or Festivus or however you roll.  ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments